Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patty's Day Cards

I made St. Patty's Day cards for each gal in my Stamp Club.  I kept them pretty simple but thought they turned out cute.  I only had two shamrock stamps that I had gotten from M's so I downloaded some images from My Digital Studio today.  So easy! 

Margaret (my Tx stampin' buddy) is the hostess this month for stamp club.  She and Graham flew here Tuesday night and we have been enjoying catching up with each other.  After we picked them up from the airport, we visited a new sports bar and had a few drinks before coming home.  When we got to the bar, they were just finishing up a live trivia game.  We love trivia and game shows so I'm going to remember this place and try to go back again in time to play trivia!  When we lived in Gig Harbor, we played trivia with Ashley and her friends every week at the "Stelly-deli."  It was a lot of fun.

I'm getting packed for my trip .... not long now.  Ashley is doing her own count down on the other side of the world.  It will be so great to see her as well as enjoy the sights of Ireland and England.  I'm still deciding whether I will be taking my lap top (heated debate at our house!) and keep you updated on my travels.  If not, I will be taking a journal and documenting my trip in it.

Here are a few of the cards I made for St. Patrick's Day.





 Hope you had a good day of "wearing the green."

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Great cards!!! My favorite is the
2nd one! but they are all great!