Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In Like A Lion .... Out Like a Lamb?

March blew in like a lion yesterday with severe storms in our area.  All we got at our house was a lot of wind and rain but a tornado touched down not too far from Mooresville - in the Statesville area.  I don't usually get scared during storms like most of my family but those winds yesterday had me a little nervous plus I was home alone.  I'm sure my mom's weather radio was blasting away at her house!  But we didn't even lose electricity so that was a good thing.

Hopefully, we are done with the cold weather and ready to start spring!!  I'm ready for it.  I've already started putting a few of my house plants outside so they can enjoy the sunshine.

Plus, now that March is here, my Ireland trip is a little bit closer!  I've read all the tour books, got the reservations made, started planning what to pack - I'm getting excited!


Make today a good day!

No comments: