Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogger Award

Thanks to Jackie (Scrappy) at Scrappy Knitters Blog  for awarding me with this award!


Rule #1: Link back to the person who gave you the award  (see above)
Rule #2: Share seven random things about yourself, so here ya go -
  • I watch too much TV - My favorite tv shows are American Idol, Off the Map, Brothers and Sisters, Parenthood, Army Wives, Amazing Race
  • It's very seldom that I eat at the kitchen table!  For breakfast (and usually lunch), I eat in my craft room while playing hearts.  For dinner, Sonny and I eat on tv trays in the den while watching Jeopardy!!  That is our dinner routine.
  • I'm addicted to playing games on the computer - spades, hearts ...
  • I'm not a neat person but I love being organized.
  • I regret that I never graduated from college
  • I am a big procrastinater but work well under pressure.
  • My pet peeve is all the inserts in magazines (like postcards for subscriptions).  I always know if I've read the magazine because all the inserts will be gone!!!
Rule # 3 Award seven newly discovered bloggers with this award.

QBee
Debbie's Design
Created by u
Pink Buckaroo
Card Monkey
Valita
Workin Out the Inks

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

You're welcome Sharon!! I love your blog! I love your AI commentary too!!!!

valita said...

thankyou Sharon :)

Created by You said...

Lovely blog Sharon, big hugs!
Sharon F.