Sunday, January 31, 2016

NC Demos SAB Blog Hop

Welcome to the first NC Demos Blog Hop!  A group of NC Stampin' Up demonstrators have decided to start a monthly blog hop.  We will be publishing our blog hop on the last day of the month.  So make sure you mark your calendars and check out our blogs and our great projects each month!

For January, we have decided to focus on items from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  Remember - for every $50 you spend, you can choose an item from Sale-a-Bration for FREE!!  There are some great stamps and papers in the catalog.  Also, there are a few items that are only offered for a limited time (pg. 16 - 18) so if you want one of those items, you'd better grab them now!

I love making Framed Collages so that is what I have done this month showcasing the Flowering Fields stamp set (pg 12) and Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper.  Instead of making my collage in a 12"x12" frame like I normally do, I found this frame on my shelf and decided to use it.  The opening is 9 1/2" x 7 1/2".  I matted each DSP square with Basic Gray card stock and matted the whole thing on Smoky Slate card stock.  You can see all the other items I used by scrolling to the very bottom of this blog post.



Next I made a card using the same stamp set and a few other goodies to go along with the framed piece.


I love the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon!  (pg 9 Occassions)  I also used other Sale-a-Bration items - Perfect Pairings (Hooray!) and Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (pg 4).  I hope you enjoyed my portion of the Blog Hop and will hop on over and see what Mary has made to share with you.




Sharon Maranich (you are here)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



10 comments:

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Sharon, I love your projects, especially that framed art! Very nice!

Creations By Creativevon said...

Love the frame!

Pam Staples said...

Sharon, Gorgeous Home Decor piece and card! I love collage made for the frame - such a fun and beautiful project to put on display in your home. Thanks for participating in the 1st NC Demos Blog Hop.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love your sampler. I already have everything to make this and am going to have to CASE!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Michelle Irinyi said...

Very pretty sampler! I love how it showcases so many little things1

Jo Anne Hewins said...

I love your frame. I bet you had a great time creating it!

Sue Root said...

Great job with the sampler. One of these days I'll try one. Nice card, too. Loving the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon. Looks great paired with the vellum.

Tracie Evans Langley said...

You frame is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So nice....you put a lot of work into this! Love home décor pieces!