Friday, January 15, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Samples

I got a lot of great cards last week-end and got samples of just about every stamp set in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.  It is so different to see the cards made with the stamps than just having to see them in the catalog.

Here are samples from Sale-a-Bration Catalog that were on the display board:

Flowering Fields (pg 12)
Honeycomb Happiness (pg 15)


Perfect Pairings (pg 11) plus Wildflower Fiels DSP (pg 13)

Sky Is the Limit (pg 16) plus Perfectly Artistic DSP (pg 19)

What I Love (pg 7)

What I Love (pg 7)

Botanicals For You (pg 4) plus Botanical Builder Framelits (Occasions catalog pg 26)

I have been making cards with the few stamp sets that I have bought (so far) from the two new catalogs.  I am trying to be a little more frugal this time and love having all the samples for my customers to see.  I have been working hard in my craft room all week.   Except for last night when I had to get dressed to have dinner at a friends house, I have been in my pj's for 3 days!  It has been great!  Sonny went with some guys yesterday on a duck hunting trip.  He came home late last night. He said if he had this on his bucket list, he could check it off.  He won't be going duck hunting again! He never even fired his rifle!!  One of the guys with them got a duck but out of the four of them, one got a duck, one fired his rifle once and Sonny and the other guy never took a shot.  It was a 5 1/2 hour drive to the NC coast Wednesday.  They got up at 5:30 a.m. Thursday (no thank you!) and stared at the blue sky and then drove back home, another 5 1/2 hour!  Sonny was really stiff when he got home from all the sitting.  I had much more fun at home!!

No comments: