Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Postage Due

I'm packed and ready to hit the road again!  We are picking Ashley up at the airport tomorrow at 2 pm and driving to the Outer Banks for a few days.  I can't wait!  It's been too long (a couple of years??) since I put my toes in the sand.  (I'm not counting the few minutes I walked in the sand when we were in Florida on our Red Cross "deployment" last month!)

I have another Postage Due card to share with you.  I can't stop with this set .... I just love it!  This time I used the Adorning Accents die to die cut the Early Espresso piece.  I stamped the image onto Vanilla with Espresso ink. Then I used the new spritzer bottles filled with alcohol and reinkers (Pool Party, Starfruit and Soft Suede) and spritzed the piece.  I cut the "3" and flower out separately and popped them up.  I used the Itty Bitty Banners and popped up the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Words.



Supplies:
  • Cardstock:  Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Early Espresso, Reinkers - Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
  • Accessories:  Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners, Spritzer Bottles, Shimmer Spray
I have downloaded MDS2 tonight and plan to play with it during our drive (6+ hours!) tomorrow.  All the feedback I have heard has been great.  I played with it a bit tonight and am liking a lot of the new features.

No comments: