Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Grown with Kindness - Paper Pumpkin

Hope you aren't getting tired of these!  Remember, I made 19 cards with this kit!


The vellum and striped card stock came with the Paper Pumpkin kit as did the white strip that the sentiment is stamped on.  This time I stamped the teacup directly on the white circle (die cut from my favorite Stitched Shapes)  Lovely Lipstick was die cut from the Circles dies and the white circle layered on it.  Scatter a few sequins around and you're done.


For this card, I decided to make it a bit brighter.  The teacup is colored with Blends and stamped directly onto the white circle which is layered on Lovely Lipstick and again layered on a Doily!  I really like the Bermuda Bay and Lovely Lipstick together!


It's hard to tell in this picture but I did a little different fold on the card.  The black card base is the regular size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" BUT I scored the front from the fold at 1 1/4".  After scoring, I glued that section together with the inside of the card so only 3 1/2" of the card front opens.  I adhered a piece of the black stripe paper to the left side after tying a piece of Mint Macaron to the paper.   Paper piece the teacup (from Botanical Butterfly DSP) and color the succulent with Blends, add a few sequins and you've made another great card!


This card is very similar to the one designed in the kit.  I embossed "YOU" with versamark and black embossing powder to make it stand out more.  

No comments: