Thursday, May 2, 2019

These are the last ones from Grown With Kindness, February Paper Pumpkin

Are you tired of these succulents yet?  I have to admit, I was by the time I finished all of them! 


I cut a panel 1 3/4" from the photographic succulent paper, matted it on white card stock and tied a piece of Lemon Lime ribbon around it.  After matting the pieces that were left on Lemon Lime cardstock (that I embossed with the Subtles embossing folder) I adhered the white matted 1 3/4" piece to the card with dimensionals.  The card is made with Fresh Fig cardstock.  The sentiment is stamped on a rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles dies (another favorite of mine.)


These two are very similar.  You can see more details below.


The Mint Macaron rectangle is 4 1/4" x 3 1/4".  The Fresh Fig card was fun through the Subtles embossing folder.  I am no glad that this embossing folder will be carrying over to the new 2019-2020 annual catalog.  I love it!


This is pretty much the same as the card above except in different colors.  I used Mellow Moss and embossed it with the Seaside embossing folder (which is retiring.)



For this card, I matted the photographic piece and the white cardstock onto Berry Burst (which is an In Color and will be retiring at the end of the month.)  The card is made with Tranquil Tide which is another retiring In Color.

No comments: