Friday, May 3, 2019

October 2018 Paper Pumpkin - Friends of a Feather

The next Paper Pumpkin kit I tackled was the Friends of a Feather October kit.  For some reason, I cannot find the stamps that came with this kit!!  And I want them so bad!   I am hoping maybe I took them to Ashley's house and left them.  When she is finished with her move, I will be looking through her stuff for it!!

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 4.45.21 PM.png

This is all the items included in the kit.  I ended up making about 20 cards with this kit and just adding a few piece of card stock and ribbon.

The October 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit: Friends of a Feather! …#stampyourartout #stampinup - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com



For this card, I embossed the Coastal Cabana card stock with the (retiring) Hexagon embossing folder.  I matted the Coastal Cabana piece onto Mango Medley and then onto a Night of Navy card.


For this card, I cut the scalloped white piece in half.  It is actually Crumb Cake on the back side.  I embossed the Crumb Cake piece with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  Sneak peek - Smile is from a new stamp set called Daisy Lane that I received at On Stage in April.


The card base is thick Vanilla cardstock.  I spritzed different colors of ink onto the Vanilla card.  The feathers were colored with daubers in Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Poppy Parade.  Just noticed I am missing a couple of sequins on the card!

No comments: