Sunday, May 5, 2019

Friends of a Feather Paper Pumpkin Kit

Think good thoughts for Ashley.  We are spending the week with her in Bethesda, Maryland house hunting.  Ashley and I love to look at houses.  In fact, many times when I visited her in Hawaii, we would go to open houses of million dollar homes to see how the other half lived.  A girl can dream can't she?!!

I am sharing a few more of the Friends of a Feather Paper Pumpkin kit with you.  By adding just a few extra supplies from my stash and past kits, I was able to play and create (or CASE) cards I'm happy to send out.



This is a notecard that was made directly from the kit.  I love the leaf cut out.


Similar to the note card above.  I just added some stamped feathers and some leaves.  Those feathers came from a retired stamp set, Lovely Amazing You since I have lost the stamps that come in the kit!


I cut away the feathers from the card they were attached to and sponged some of the feathers with Soft Suede and Night of Navy.  I used the Rectangle Stitched Shapes for the Night of Navy frame.


Another card similar to the one above but I didn't add a frame.  The sentiment is from Lovely Amazing You.  I sponged the leaves on top of the sentiment.

No comments: