Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Grown With Kindness Paper Pumpkin

Here are a few more of the Grown With Kindness Paper Pumpkin cards I made last week.


For this card, I stamped YOU 3 times - using my grid paper to line them up.  I  stamped the teacup with succulent with Memento black ink and used my Blends to color the image before cutting it out.  I cut a small piece of the black striped paper and adhered it under the sentiment.  A few sequins and I was done!


This card is similar to the one from the kit.  I just added the die cut "amazing" from Celebrate You (which will be retiring) to the card


This one was a fun one to make!  I should have used my Stamparatus to stamp Celebrate but alas, I didn't think of it!  I just eyeballed it using my grid paper and stamped away in Blueberry Bushel.  The "splotches" are from A Work of Art (a favorite retired set of mine.)  The card is matted on Blueberry Bushel and the card is Mango Medley.


Another fun one!  I used Fresh Fig and Old Olive on this card.  Again, the "splotch" is from A Work of Art.  I fussy cut the teacup and colored with Blends.

No comments: