Sunday, April 14, 2019

OnStage Charlotte

Saturday was Stampin' Up!s On Stage one day event in Charlotte.  Stampin' Up! unveiled the new Annual Catalog (love it!) at the event which was also held in other locations around the world on the same day. It was fun seeing my demonstrator friends and meeting new friends.



Our OnStage table friends - old and new!



Marianne won a new background stamp called Birch.


Prize Patrol - I won Genuine Gems - lots of sentiments!

We were given a couple of other stamp sets plus some DSP and other goodies!  These events are always such fun.  

Today was a sad one for me.  I arrived at church early this morning so sat in the car a few minutes catching up on Facebook.  The first post I read was that my college roommate and friend had died the day before.  The message was posted by her son who didn't know any details but had gotten the call on Saturday that his mom had passed away.   Needless to say, I was a mess in church but was thankful for a good friend who greeted me and gave me a big hug plus a little girl who was handing out palm leaves told me I sure looked pretty!  She's made me smile a bit today.


 Karen and I were wild and crazy gals during our college years and had many stories to share!  She lived with my parents for a while when she got pregnant and they helped her make some major decisions.  She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.  We lost touch for several years but when I was in Florida in the spring of 2016, we got together.  I am so thankful that we took this picture!   Karen would have turned 71 May 11 - too young to be leaving us.  I will miss you friend!  You never know when tragedy will strike so don't wait to get together with your loved ones - do it now!


This was a swap card for OnStage.

No comments: