Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Pop Up Cards

These pop-up cards were fun to make.  The card looks kind of plain on the outside but when you open it up .... Pop!   I used vellum cut at varying heights to attach the balloons and butterflies to my card but you could have easily used clear window sheets for the pop ups.

The measurements for this card are:

  • Designer Paper:  5 1/2" x 11 1/2"
  • Score at 4 1/4", 5", 5 3/4", 6 1/2" and 7 1/4"  Accordian fold DSP.
  • You can adhere the accordian folds on the outside of the card but wait until you have your pop ups inserted to adhere the inside folds.
  • Whisper White for the inside - 3 3/4" x 5"

I used the Balloon Punch for the Happy Birthday along with the Well Written dies for "happy birthday."  The stamp set I used for this card is Broadway Birthday.




For the daisy, I used the Daisy Punch and punched two flowers out of white card stock.  I put dimensionals between the flowers.  The stamp set I used along with the dies are from Butterfly Basics which is a retired set.  I am patiently waiting for the Butterfly Punch to be shipped to me.  It has been on backorder for several months!!


My daughter is visiting me all this week so I probably will not be posting on my blog until next week.  She had been here since Saturday and we are having so much fun!   It won't be long before she will be just a few hours away permanently!

No comments: