Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Snap! MDS Monday Challenge

As you may know about me, I love My Digital Studio and enjoy doing challenges using the program.  I decided to incorporate a few of my Convention photos into a MDS challenge page for MDS Monday.  Hope you like it!  I used a couple of overlays to create the background and several different kits for embellishments and stamps.

(click on image to see it larger)


The first evening of Convention, Marianne and I were lucky enough to discover that the line to have a picture with Shelly Gardner was not too bad.  So, we stood in line and smiled pretty for the camera with Shelly!  The picture with the flower background was another story.  Every time we looked, the line was a mile long for a photographer to snap your picture with the flower background.  So we discovered a time when the photographer was not there so we took our own picture without standing in line!  Every convention that I have gone to I have taken the bus ride out to the Home Office.  This rock is at the entrance and is a perfect photo op!

This is the sketch challenge:


4 comments:

beth rush said...

Your page turned out great! I am loving seeing all these convention photos!! It was a great time. Thank you for joining us at MDS Monday!!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow, all those overlays look fabulous!! I love those dotted circle frames in the background and how you have incorporated so many photos into the sketch. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week.

Tami Hewlett said...

Gorgeous page! Love your background with the overlays!

Heidi Baks said...

I love the kit you chose for your page. The swirls and circles are the perfect compliment. Thanks for joining MDS Monday!