Friday, August 8, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Football?

Hard to believe it is already football season!!  If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that makes me happy!!  Tonight is the first pre-season game for the Panthers and tomorrow for the Steelers.  Not that pre-season means anything but it was nice to see the Patriots LOSE last night to the Redskins!!  The Panthers will be on tv tonight and the Steelers will be tomorrow night - although at midnight!  Not so sure I'll stay up to watch them.  Guess that will give me something to watch on Sunday.

The sketch challenge for MDS Monday was a template that is pre-loaded on MDS.  You have to have just the right pictures for this one.  I was going to use some of my New Zealand pictures but decided to go with these football pictures instead since it is that time of year.



All the elements for this page came from Game On digital stamp.


This was taken last year at the Panthers-Steelers pre-season game.  We play the Panthers again this year in pre-season on August 28 in Pittsburgh.  But then we play them at the Panther stadium in September for the Monday Night Game.  I've got a possible chance to get tickets to this game.  We'll wait and see!

4 comments:

Cindy Schuster said...

I LOVE THIS! Not because of the Steelers factor alone but I think you added great details to this page! GO STEELERS!

Wendie Waldman said...

Super take on the sketch! Love this.

beth rush said...

Great use of the layout, your photos work wonderfully here! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

Heidi Baks said...

I hadn't thought of stadium photos for this layout... they are perfect! Love how you framed the three of you. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.