Friday, August 22, 2014

MDS Monday Ireland Scrapbook Page

The challenge sketch this week from MDS Monday was one that used lots of photos!  That's the best thing for me.  I have a hard time weeding through my photographs after a trip to just pick out a select few.  I see other people's scrapbook pages where they have just used one or two pictures.  Not me!  I tend to want to share them all!!  So that is one of the reasons I liked the sketch this week.  I decided to use some of my pictures from our Ireland trip.  That was the most awesome trip.  And I got to relive a few of the moments while putting together this page!  Hope you like it!  The main focus of the challenge was to include a map on our page. I had downloaded this map after our trip so it was easy to use it for the background and circle some of the places we visited.  The focal picture is Sonny and I walking through St. Stephens Park early one morning.  What a gorgeous place!  I used several elements from Project Life for this page.





3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Oooh, an international page, what fun! I love how you used your main photo to add layers behind. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow, what a great page! It looks like such a fun trip. Great photos and I love the way you made ties around your central photo. Fantastic!!!

Margaret Whitehead said...

Beautiful pictures of a happy family! Thanks for sharing them with us. I love the background map. A really good scrapbooking page and like you say, got to get most of the pics on there which is great! It all makes me want to visit Ireland.