Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Convention Pics

Thought I'd share a few more pictures from Inspire, Create, Excite Convention 2014.

This was a HUGE flower that was made from Designer Series Paper.  There was a display of all the DSPs with a flower made from the paper on each one.  I don't think these petals would have fit in my Big Shot!!  But I loved the paper flowers!




This was a swap that I admired but didn't receive.  A gal had it in the bus that was taking us over to the Home Office so I snapped a photo of it.  I love my Star Framelits and will be CASEing this card in the future.



This uses Kinda Eclectic stamp and has a small note pad inside.


I just love this Snowman "Lollie"!!  If you have the Designer Rosette Bigz Die (pg 232), this would be easier to make.  I think I will also be CASEing this one too!

No comments: