Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 

 
How is that for a cutie pie?  This is my nephew's little boy and is he cute!!
 
 
We have a low key Halloween at our house.  We don't get any trick or treaters at our door so I don't even buy candy or turn my lights on!  Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays.  I would go all out with decorating the house when my kids were little - inside and out.  But now ... not so much.  Plus I don't have to sacrifice my diet by eating all the candy that Ashley and Jeff would bring home.  Ashley doesn't like chocolate so Sonny, Jeff and I would get all that goodness.  I can close my eyes and picture them coming home from trick or treating in their cute outfits and dumping their buckets out on the floor and then bargaining with each other and trading candy.  When they went to bed, Sonny and I had the job of testing the candy to make sure it was ok for them to eat!!
 
This year I did make a cute Halloween picture that I framed and have sitting in my kitchen.  I used paper, punches, stickers, embellishments, etc. that I found in my stash.
 
 

This was one of my favorite squares - candy corn made from the Pennant die.

Frankenstein looks pretty scary too - a little punch art and a black Sharpie helped.

 
CONGRATULATIONS to the Boston Red Sox for winning the World Series tonight!  We have friends that are really happy about now.
 

No comments: