Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chalk Talk Box

I received this cute Kleenex holder from my upline, Carol.  Carol used the Chalk Talk stamp set and embossed it in white. 

Kleenex holder opened

Carol sent one of these to each of her first line down-lines.  So they wouldn't get "smooshed" in the mail, Carol put each one of them in Jiffy cornbread mix box - perfect fit!  I don't know who she contacted, but someone from Jiffy sent her enough (unused) empty boxes for her to mail all the holders in.  This was evidently a big deal - they don't allow people to use their boxes for this type of thing normally.  So, Carol sent each of us a stamped envelope addressed to the Jiffy manager so we could send him a thank you.  So, next time you need a special box or packaging, try contacting Jiffy, Pillsbury, Kraft, etc.

I am getting a new computer this week and I am excited!  My nephew, Derek, is building me a computer.  I hope to get it on Wednesday!  My computer has just gotten so slow.  Guess there's no shame - I've had it about 6 years which I guess is pretty long for a computer. 

No comments: