Thursday, October 24, 2013

Envelope Tag Bookletenvel

 This is the project that I taught the gals to make at the Quarterly meeting in Shallotte.  The tag book is made using the Envelope Punch Board!  The front and back covers are just cardboard (from packages of DSP) that I covered with Designer Series Paper (retired).  I used this retired DSP because I love it!  I think it is probably my favorite that Stampin' Up has ever had and I still have 2-3 unopened packages!!  When it was in Clearance, I really stocked up.  I'm not sure if it is still in the Clearance section or not.


Front Cover using Expressions Thinlits and the stamp set from Truly Thankful.

I used Shipping Tags that I bought at a local office supply store to fit in the envelopes.  I just measured the shipping tag and found an envelope that was closest to it in size on the board.

I printed out a bunch of quotes from My Digital Studio to decorate the pages of the book

Add caption

Each tag had an inspirational quote that I printed out from MDS
 
I also made a second tag booklet from my SU Convention trip.  I put pictures of Marianne and I at convention in each little pocket.  It really turned out cute.

No comments: