Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Christmas Projects

Monday night Marianne and I went to Allison's house in Concord for her demo meeting.  What fun!  Allison had prepared three projects for us to make; we had a show and tell; and we did a holiday card swap.  Here are the projects we made last night:

Cute notebook with bow made with Bow Maker

Wiper Card - the message (in white -merry Christmas) pops up when card is opened

Santa using Purse Die
I know I talk about my daughter a lot on my blog.  But I also have a son who lives in Arizona with his wife and family.   I just don't get to see them very much.  They recently had an anniversary and a vacation.  While on vacation in Disney, they dressed up and "did the town."  Darcie posted this picture on her blog of the two of them.   Handsome man and beautiful gal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great picture of your son and his wife!!! so loved you and Marianne being at demo meeting!!