Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stamping Queens Sketch 29 - not MDS - and a prize!

Do you believe it?  I did a Queens Sketch Challenge card without using My Digital Studio!!  I think this may be a first!  But what a fun card.   Button Buddies was one of the first sets that I had to have from the SU catalog when it was released last summer and I have not used it near enough.  I thought it was the perfect thing for this sketch.  Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting a good picture of it.



Supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Button, Button and Button Buddies
  • Ink:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi
  • Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
  • Accessories:  Wasabi wide grosgrain ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Soft Subtles Buttons, Bakers Twine
And if you follow THIS LINK, you may win a prize for playing along!!
    Here is the sketch for this week:


    I really got a good workout at my water aerobics class Tuesday.  The class I took on Monday was really boring and I never really felt like I even got my heart rate going.  I can't say that about Tuesday's instructor.  I think I will be feeling it tomorrow.  But, I would much rather the class be intense so I feel like I am really working out.  Guess I will skip the Monday class from now on.

    No comments: