Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stamp Club Projects

It's time to share the cards we will be making in Stamp Club this month.  My Thursday class met last week and my Tuesday class meets later today.

This card uses the Lattice die.  The layers are embossed together and then adhered to the card.  "Celebrate" is from the stamp set, Outline Occasions, available for the next 2 weeks ONLY in the SaleABration catalog!  We colored it in with SU markers.

This card uses a stamp that is not mine - Up Up and Away!  It is Ashley's and I had to use it before I go to Texas and give it to her (hope I remember to pack it!!)  I love how this turned out!  I punched out the white squares with the 1 1/4" Square Punch and stamped the flag tails with Soft Suede.  The kites are stamped in Real Red and cut out.  They are popped up on the squares with dimensionals.  The turquoise DSP comes from the Pattern Stack (love these).
Since we won't be together until after Easter, I had to include an Easter card using a punch art bunny!!  He's so cute! We are going to making the green and orange card using the wonderful DSP from SaleABration.  I case'd this card but don't remember where I saw it! 

This is the card opened with the bunny coming through.  The punches I used for this card are:

1 3/4" Circle - 2 for body
Ornament - 1 for head
Med. Oval - 4 for feet
Small (retired) oval - 2 DSP, 2 pink for feet
BoHo Blossom - 4 for tail
3/4" Circle - 2 for cheeks
Cupcake Punch - 2 black for eyes

I used my daubers and Pretty in Pink ink on all the edges.

The final card we will make is THIS card using the Starburst technique.

No comments: