Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sketch Challenge 22

Every Tuesday I get excited to check the Stampin' Up website to see what the latest My Digital Studio releases are.  They usually don't disappoint me. Yesterday's selection included "Sweet Shop" design kit and the "Labels Collection" punches.  The punches coordinate with one of Stampin' Up's new Framelits collection of dies and I love them.   So of course, I had to download the new releases and while I was at it, looked back for a few weeks and found some other goodies that I had to have!  Of course, all this was done last night around 11 pm.  Then I set about to make my card for the Stamping Queens Challenge using some of my newest "toys".  I had the card done and was in bed by midnight!  That is how quick and easy My Digital Studio is!

This card uses the Designer Paper from the Saleabration catalog - Everyday Enchantment.  This is one of my favorite papers and I know I will be ordering several packets!   The stamp set is from the Mini Catalog - Tea Shoppe.  Don't you just love that saying by Louisa May Alcott???  Even though I created this card using MDS, you can easily recreate it yourself using paper and stamps.  Give it a try or come up with your own creation using this week's sketch.



2 comments:

Denise said...

nice!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Love this card. It's a great inspiration to do more playing with MDS.