Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Mocha Morning

Here's another card I made Saturday using the Mocha Morning DSP .... love it!!  I also used one of the stamps that you can get for FREE from Sale-a-bration - Elementary Elegance.

I started with a vanilla card and adhered a 3" x 4 1/4" strip of DSP across it.  On the top and bottom of the DSP, I used the Lace Ribbon Border punch in black to peek out.  I also did the border punch in black across the middle of the DSP and adhered a small strip of another piece of Mocha Morning DSP in the middle of it.  I stamped the frame from Elementary Elegance and embossed it in gold.  I used the coordinating punch, Curly Label to punch a piece of vanilla for inside the frame.  I used my Bow Maker to tie a pretty little black satin bow and adhered it in the corner of the frame.  The flower is the "piece de resistance"!  For Christmas Marianne gave me a Cuttlebug Quilled Daisy Kit.  That is what I used to make the flower, using the Mocha Morning DSP.  Wish you could see in in real life ... it is so cool!

No comments: