Monday, January 23, 2012

Elementary Elegance .... Again!

Once again, I used Elementary Elegance to create a card.  Don't forget - this is one of the sets available for FREE during Sale-a-bration!


close up of the stamp and daisy flower
It is hard to see in the picture, but I stamped the frame from Elementary Elegance in white and embossed it in white on a Vanilla square.   I punched the middle piece with Curly Label punch and stamped "Hello".  The little bird is stamped in Marina Mist and cut out .... very carefully!  I used the Daisy Die and punched out the daisy in Vanilla, folded it over and adhered it to the corner of the square.  Then I put a Vanilla Rosette on top of it.  The card base is Sahara Sand and I used a sponge dauber on the edges.  There are two strips of Crumb Cake Seam Binding glued down.  In the middle of them is a piece of Marina Mist Satin Ribbon that I pleated.


No comments: