Thursday, January 12, 2012

Calendar Pages June - September

Almost finished with my room!  I moved furniture around today and cleaned out drawers.  I found some things in one drawer that I got when I first started with Stampin' Up - 6 years ago - that had not been opened!  Oh my - that is bad!  I found about 10-12 12"x12" tag sheets in various colors from my earlier days.  So, tonight while watching tv, I punched all the tags out and put them in a container.  You just might see me using tags in some of my cards in the future!!  Maybe if I'd punched them out 6 years ago, I would have used them!  I filled up a couple more garbage bags today too.  I have a friend who recently moved to Georgia.  She got interested in stamping while attending my classes.  I am putting together a goody bag for her to keep her going.  I'm trying to convince her to sign up as a SU demonstrator.  She would make a good one.  Sonny is going to hang my Clip Up Ribbon Organizer tomorrow so I will get my ribbons organized in it when I return from playing Mahjongg.  I bought it for myself for Christmas present and bought one for my sister, Marianne.  I don't know if she has found a spot for hers yet or not.

Here are a few more months of my calendars for you:





The wind has really been howling all night.  We have a lot of tall pine trees behind our house and they have just been swaying.  I think the wind is blowing in a cold front.  It is supposed to get really cold here tomorrow and stay that way for at least a week - with temps only getting in the mid-40s.  I wouldn't mind some snow falling!!  After all, it is January!!

No comments: