Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Sad Goodbye

 
It's time to say good bye to some old favorites .... stamps, accessories and Definately Decorative Accents.  Here are the lists of all the items going bye-bye!

STAMPS


ACCESSORIES


DECORATIVE ACCENTS


So get out your catalog and high-lighter and start marking which ones you can't live without.  Then run - don't walk - to your computer or phone and give me a holler to order your goodies.  The stamps should last a while but the Accessories will be on a first come, first serve basis.  When they are gone, they're GONE.  I will be updating the lists periodically for availability.

You can also click on my SIDEBAR for an updated list any time.   That link takes you to my online store where you can place your order also.

I will keep this post at the top for June with the updates so make sure you scan down to read my posts this month.

4 comments:

Dianne Sloan said...

Always love your cards. Anyone who receives them is a winner-hope it's me.

dlr1301@aol.com

tammy s said...

your cards are great! thanks for sharing your creations. its great inspiration for people like me that get a "block" now and then.
thank you again
justthe3ofus@charter.net

Georgygirl said...

I,m always inspired by your cards and your enthusiasm. Best of all, Ashley will be home really soon and back here in Texas after serving her country. Thank you Ashley.

Cheryl said...

Someone is going to be quite lovely to win these cards! There are some really impressive cards in this bunch! Thanks (so much) for the opportunity.