Friday, June 10, 2011

Retirement Stamps are Happy Together

I'm on a creative roll here!  Seems like the past few weeks I haven't been too inspired with my stamping.  But the past few days, I'm stamping up a storm.  Trying to get a bunch of the retirement stamps made into cards so I can give them away to a few lucky people out there.

Yesterday, I pulled out Happy Together.  I got this stamp set during Saleabration for FREE!!  That's always a good price in my opinion.  It is a happy little stamp set and makes me smile when I use it!  If you like it, you can purchase it now for only $14.95.  Just make sure you place your order before July 1!!

In this first card, I used the Designer Label Punch which is also retiring so if you want it, get it now!

 RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happy Together, Swirls & Curls Verses
Paper:  Crushed Curry (retired), Choc Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, red DSP
Access:  non SU sequins, Eyelet Border Punch, Eyelet Corner Punch, Designer Label Punch. Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool


 RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happy Together, Define Your Life
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Beyond the Garden DSP
Access:  Sweet Stitches Designer Brad; Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch. Top Note Die, Big Shot

Here's a close up of the stamped area:


No comments: