Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monday Mailer - last one for September

We went to a Comedy Club tonight at the Galway Hooker, an Irish restaurant/bar in Cornelius.  The comedien was soooo funny!!  It is good for the soul to just laugh out loud once in a while and we definitely did tonight!  The comedian was Craig Shoemaker.  He was named Comedian of the Year by the American Comedy Awards on ABC and his half-hour Comedy Central special was voted by viewers as one of the network’s “Top 20” stand-up specials of all time.  He was also on The View last year (one of my favorite shows!)  Additionally, he has had his own nationally syndicated radio show, which after only ten months on the air, won the prestigious Communicator Award “Crystal” prize. Two of Craig’s stand-up comedy routines made it to the Top 10 list on XM Radio, with “Playing Army” ranking #1. His “Lovemaster” routine was voted Most Popular Comedy on XM Radio’s Big Schtick Awards and he did his Lovemaster skit tonight .... really, really funny!!    Anyway, he was great and we had a good time with our friends.  They gave me the Award for the Year for suggesting we go tonight.

I realized today that I did not share my last Monday Mailer of September.  I really liked this card and need to share!!




I used the birds from the Big Shot dies, Birds and Blooms.  Isn't it cute???  Just "go-jus" as Jan Tink would say!

No comments: