Friday, October 2, 2009

Deal of the Week, Digital Studio and movies to see!!

Back again this year ..... During the month of October, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required.

Trio Flower Punch - $10.99
5 Flower Punch - $10.99
My Way Punch - $11.99

The Digital Studio is now available for purchase.  Watch a video HERE.  I have seen lots of cool things made with this software package.  It is not just for scrapbooking!  I don't have it yet so I can't give you any first hand knowledge.  BUT .... it is on my birthday want list.  My birthday is coming up in 3 weeks and I have already mentioned it to Sonny.  (Although I think it might have fallen on deaf ears ..... Ashley .... hope you are reading this!!)

I accompanied Sonny to the doctor's office today for that wonderful colonoscopy.  The procedure itself is not bad - you're out and don't feel anything.  If they could just come up with a better solution to the "prep work."  But, when you consider it's a test for colon cancer, I guess it's all worth it.  The doc did find a polyp and it was sent off for evaluation.  Unfortunately, that puts him on the "short list" and he'll have to do it again in 5 years!!  Maybe they'll come up with something better by then!

After the procedure, we enjoyed a good breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then headed to the movies.  Our choice today was The Informant with Matt Damon.  Uhhh ... not so good, in my opinion!!  I was falling asleep in the first hour so I got up and wandered around the theatre trying to find another film more to my liking!!  I found the Jennifer Anniston movie Love Happens.  I really enjoyed it!  Yep, it was a chick flick but I like chick flicks!!  Another thing I loved about the movie was all the great views of Seattle!  As you know, we moved to NC from there 3 years ago.  It is one beautiful place!  Anyway, I would recommend the movie although it is not getting good reviews. 

No comments: