Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday Mailer and good news to share

I want to share the Monday Mailer I mailed last week.  Our theme this month is to make a card using the Big Shot (or Cuttlebug) in your card.  I used my new Lattice die. 


It's hard to tell, but the Autumn DSP from the mini catalog is in the background.  The bird is from Wings of Friendship.

Hope you enjoy it!

I have good news also.  After much praying, my daughter got TWO offers this weekend on her DC condo.  The first offer came in on Friday and was ridiculously low.  These people have been looking at her condo since July!  If they've seen it once, they've seen it about a dozen times.  She's probably lowered the price a couple of times while they were looking.  Guess they thought they could get a bargain if they waited long enough.  On Saturday, her realtor called and said there was another couple coming to look again with plans to draw up a contract.  The contract was sent to her today and it was much better!!  And .... they want to close earlier - Nov. 6 with no inspection!  She is going out tomorrow in San Antonio with her realtor there and looking for a house there.  Even though we looked at over 60 houses in June, most of the ones she liked are now gone.  But, at least she knows the areas she wants to look.  I just hate I'm not there to help her pick out her very first house.  But, I know she'll do fine!  Her criteria is a great kitchen and backyard for entertaining.  And of course, plenty of room for her parents to visit!!

My Steelers won today but had me scared again in the 4th quarter!  Final Steelers 28 Lions 20
We had dinner tonight at my sister's house.  Luckily, the Panthers won so she was happy!!

No comments: