Friday, May 27, 2022

Let's Set Sail!

These are some of the cards I made using the new Let's Set Sail stamp set.  There is a coordinating Punch for this stamp set.




For the card on the top with the striped DSP, I found that piece of designer paper in Ashley's stash & it goes great with the Lemon Lime sails!


I made a Z Fold card for the sail boats.


Z Card open


I stamped the pelican with Crumb Cake - using my Stamparatus so I could add additional ink on the image by stamping it multiple times.  I used a marker to make the rectangle shape framing the pelican image.


2 comments:

Sue F said...

Loved all your cards! The z fold is very unique and so glad you showed the opened card. Was the one with a blue circle on white, sponged?
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Sharon B Maranich said...

Sue, thanks for your kind words! For the card with the blue circle. I used the long stamp that is in the stamp set (Let's Set Sail). and stamped off on the upper part and made the "water" a darker blue (Coastal Cabana I think!)