Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

I just love this Waves of Inspiration!  And using the Stamparatus and Sponge Daubers (or Blending Brushes) to add ink to the wave stamp allows you to add lots of colors .... so pretty!  This set is available now and is also in the Annual Catalog.


This was such a simple card to make.  I stamped the wave using Balmy Blue ink.  Next I used the Sponge Daubers to add a bit of Night of Navy and the new Tahitian Tide In Color to various places of the wave stamp.  I just kept adding a bit here and there until it was how I liked it - using the Stamparatus to hold it in place.  The only thing next was to add a couple of birds and a sentiment.  



For this one, I die cut the two wave portions onto Night of Navy and adhered it over the top of the wave.  

By the time you read this, I will be on a plane enroute to spend a couple of weeks with my daughter.  I can't wait!  I finished my 5 day quarantine and am ready to go (with a mask on!)

No comments: