Monday, May 23, 2022

Fun time with family!

 So sad ... I am coming home tomorrow!   Ashley and I have had such a good time during the 2 weeks I have been in Maryland.  We toured the DC Mormon Temple, attended a funeral (of one of Ashley's friends father) at Arlington National Cemetery, watched an the US Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team perform their "Drill at Dusk" performance at the National Harbor, attended the Evening Parade at the Marine Barracks in DC, shopped A LOT at the Tanger Outlets and had lots of "play time" and good restaurants to eat at.  Smack down in the middle of my visit was Ashley's commencement ceremony!!  She earned her Masters of Health Professional Education degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.  We are so proud of her!





Now I need to go home and take care of my hubby.  We both tested Positive for Covid a couple of weeks before I left for my trip to Ashley's.  Luckily my quarantine ended the day before my trip!  Sonny had been having a lot of congestion a couple of weeks before taking the covid test so we thought it was all related.  He ended up going to an UltraCare the first weekend I was gone.  He was diagnosed with Walking Pneumonia!  He was supposed to be playing in a golf tournament in South Carolina that next week!  He got started on the Z Pack & other meds they gave him so he ended up just missing the first two days of the tournament.  But he is still not feeling great.  Hoping he can get in to see his doctor this week.



No comments: