Sunday, June 19, 2022

FREE SHIPPING!!

 


For one day only - TUESDAY, 6/21 - Stampin' Up is offering free shipping with every $75 order.  So email me, text me, call me with your order.  Also, you can put an order in on your own - just click on "order online" above & put your order in,  This also is good for Paper Pumpkin (as long as it is not for a month to month kit)  You can also get some great deals on the Clearance items!


Can't believe how long it has been since I posted!   So sorry!   Since COVID got us, I have just not had my normal energy.  I go up to my craft room & end up playing games on the computer instead of working on other things!   Sonny really doesn't.  He ended up also getting pneumonia along with the COVID.  That was in mid May and his lungs still are not clear.  He just finished another round of anti-biotics that hopefully will do the trick.

I have had fun making cards using the Celebrating In Color Paper Pumpkin kit for May.  I made 20 cards from the kit & just added a little bit of additional cardstock and some stamps from other sets.  Here are the ones I made - mostly (CASE-d)


These are from the envelopes!





No comments: