Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Easter Cards

 Have you made all your Easter cards?  It's time!  



This card was making with elements from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit (Bouquet of Hope).  Everything on this card came straight from the kit making it easy (except sentiment!)



This one took a little time to make - I think about an hour but I love it.  These dies are my favorite!  I haven't even used the stamp set yet.  The dies can stand on their own.   These dies and stamps will be available on next year's catalog BUT not as a bundle.  If you like this set, I would suggest you purchase it now and save 10% by buying them as a Bundle.



These are all the dies that come in the Pierced Blooms Dies - 25!!  If you decide to get these dies, I would suggest that you take a picture of them so when you are crawling around on the floor because you dropped one of the dies, you'll know which one you are looking for!!  

No comments: