Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives for February

 I have finally gotten my crafting room somewhat organized.  At least I have room at my desk to make a few cards!  I bought a rolling cart from Michael's and put a lot of items on it.  These carts are really handy.  The one I bought has hooks on the sides, a little basket, and rods to hang ribbon on.



a clean desk!!

It felt good yesterday to sit down at my desk and make a few cards.  I really like this month's Paper Pumpkin. and ended up making several cards with the kit.

The vellum piece is gold on the other side but I preferred the softer look and flipped it over.  I did the same thing with the doily.  It is gold on the other side.  I cut it in half and now can use it on another card.  I used the SU Blends to color the flowers.


This was super easy to make!  I love the look of the white embossed flowers on the black cardstock background.  


I cut the floral piece in half to use it on another card.  Notice the other half of the doily on this card also.


For this card, I used the Blending Brushes to color the white doily with Roccoco Rose ink.   This is one of the three sample cards made with the kit instructions - minus coloring the doily.


This is one of the cards that was made using the instructions in the kit.  The only change I made was to use the white side of the vellum instead of the gold.


This card was also made using the kit instructions.  I didn't change a thing.

No comments: