Monday, March 15, 2021

Beautiful Art Gallery

 Have you discovered the Stampin' Up Art Gallery Bundle and Fine Art Floral Suite in the current mini catalog?  It is absolutely gorgeous!  I have seen some beautiful cards madew with this set, so I just had to jump in and start creating cards of my own.  The Fine Art Floral Product Suite includes the Art Gallery Stamp set, Floral Gallery Dies, Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate, Gilded Leafing Embellishment, Fine Art 3/8" Ribbon, Painted Texture 3D Embossing folder, Heat & Stick Powder and Fine Art Floral designer paper.  Whew!  That's a lot!  You don't have to buy everything (but I wish I could!)  I have started out with the Art Gallery stamp set, Heat & Stick Powder and Gilded Leafing.  The only problem is the Gilded Leafing was on back-order.  It is in the mail to me but who knows when I'll receive it.  It left Salt Lake City March 3 and hasn't arrived yet!  The postal service is getting worse and worse.

The Art Gallery stamp set is a 2-step set, so you can use a lighter color for the main part of the flower and a darker color to add accents over the top with a second stamp.  To do this, you can either use the same color ink for both steps and just stamp off for the lighter ink and go full strength for the top and darker ink.  Or use two different colors of ink when stamping.


So, the flowers on the left side were stamped off using the largest flower and stamped full strength with the smaller flower.
The flowers on the right were stamped with two different colors of ink.  So many choices!

Here are some ideas for other color combos that would work well with these flowers - 
  • Daffodil Delight & Mango Medley
  • Daffodil & Bumblebee
  • Petal Pink & Pumpkin Pie
  • Mango & Pumpkin Pie
  • Blushing Bride & Rococo Rose
  • Flirty Flamingo & Calypso Coral
  • Flirty Flamingo & Real Red
  • Magenta & Razzleberry
  • Pool Party & Coastal Cabana
  • Balmy Blue & Misty Moonlight
What combos can you come up with?  Here are a couple of cards I made.


I used Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather for my sister's birthday card.  I used the Tufted 3D embossing folder on the background.


For this card, I stamped off for the large flower with Magenta Madness Ink and stamped full strength Magenta Madness for the accent.  I added some sparkle with Wink of Stella.


Sorry - this is one is out of focus but I have already mailed it so can't retake the picture!  I used Mango Medley and Pumpkin Pie for the flower.

This stamp set includes sayings and greetings like:  "I'm Think of You", Congratulations, happy birthday, You are Lovely, Best Wishes, Good Luck, I Miss You, Sorry and Thank You."  The Floral Gallery Dies includes a large "Just Want to Say" die that can be used with any of the stamped greetings.

No comments: