Friday, March 19, 2021

More Note Pads with Flowers and Field DSP

 Happy Friday.  Tomorrow is the first day of Spring but it doesn't feel spring-like today!  It's 50 degrees and dreary looking!  We had a couple of spring like days earlier in the week but it's deserted us!  

Here are the rest of the little note pads that I made.


For all of these I used the Flowers and Field DSP (from Saleabration).  
I made the flowers with the Pierced Blooms dies.  Also, that cute little bow is included in these dies.




Again, Flowers and Field DSP.  I used the Daisy Punch for the one on the right and the Pierced Blooms dies for the other one.

I used the rectangular shaped die from Painted Labels Dies (coordinates with Painted Poppies stamps.)  After die cutting the piece, I left the card stock inside the die and using my stylus, traced a line all around the die (on the back side).  When you are done, take the card stock out of the die and flip it over ... voila! a beveled edge!  It makes a great look for these dies.

No comments: