Friday, August 21, 2020

Z Fold Card with Seaside View

I borrowed the Seaside View stamp set from a friend and created a few cards using her stamp set.   She just bought a condo at the beach and I thought this was the perfect stamp set for her!

I will be sitting in that Adirondack chair next week when I am at the beach!!  Can't wait!



I did another Double Z Fold card - I started with smaller Sahara Sand Z Fold by scoring it at 4 1/2" & 7 1/2".  I embossed the front fold with the Seaside Embossing Folder (retired).

On a panel of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the larger image in black Memento ink.  I colored the image using Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Just Jade and Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.  I die cut the image using the 4th largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the front of the Sahara Sand card base using dimensionals.  I adhered a few gems to the front of the card.

I adhered a panel of retired designer paper to the back panel of the large Misty Moonlight card base (4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 3 7/8 and 5 1/8".)  I adhered the small Sahara Sand card base to the larger Misty Moonlight card base with liquid glue.

On the inside, I stamped the sentiments from Seaside View on 2 different panels (3" x 2 3/4") of Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped the Adirondack chair on one panel and the palm tree on the other panel in black ink.  I colored the images with Stampin' Blends.

 


No comments: