Wednesday, August 12, 2020

July Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Here are a few of the July Paper Pumpkin alternative cards I made.  This Summer Nights kit is such a fun one.  Instead of full cards in the kit, it came with materials to make little tea light baggies and 9 postcards.  


For this card, I used Blackberry Bliss cardstock for the base.  I cut 2 strips of the postcard that came in the kit and used dimensionals to pop up the carousel. 


Night of Navy is the base for this card and a layer of Coastal Cabana.  On one of the postcards I stamped the fireworks with black Memento ink.  I also stamped the meerkats from the Sale-a-bration stamp set and colored them in with my black marker.  The picture above looks like they are not colored in well but when you look at the card itself, it looks fine.


This is one of my favorites!  It is a shaker card with the fireflies inside the vellum jar.  I sponged the grass and the sky.


Love this sentiment!  It's hard to see but I squeezed a bit of Wink of Stella underneath the firefly.

No comments: