Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers with a Watercolor Wash & Glassine Paper

More sunflowers!!  I really love this stamp set.



This card was an experiment.  I was cleaning up and found a package of glassine paper that I bought several years ago.  I cut a piece and wadded it up and then straightened it out.  I took the Cinnamon Cider ink pad and rubbed it all over the paper.  I adhered it to the white scalloped piece and stamped the sunflower and leaves on it.  I matted it onto Cinnamon Cider cardstock and then onto Thick Whisper White cardstock.  It's different and adds a little texture to the card.


This is a card I received from my upline.  It's so bright and cheery!



For this card, I did a watercolor wash onto watercolor paper with Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, and Highland Heather.

No comments: