Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sending Sunshine

Oh, I love the beach and I have reservations to go in a few weeks!  Can't wait!  This was the first stamp set that I got from the annual catalog when it was released - Sending Sunshine!   Can't wait to feel that beach sunshine on my face.



The base card is Balmy Blue.  I used the Stampin' Up! Sending Sunshine photopolymer stamp set to create an ocean sunrise scene on a Whisper White panel.  I started by stamping the deep water in Balmy Blue ink and stamped the shallow water over it in Balmy Blue ink AFTER stamping off.  I stamped the rising sun in Bumblebee ink and the rocky shore in the back with CI innamon Cider ink.  I masked and colored the sky with sponge daubers in Balmy Blue.  The clouds are stamped in Misty Moonlight stamped off once.  The sand is sponged on with Sahara Sand ink.  I matted the piece onto Whisper White cardstock.


This card is done pretty similar to the card above except I colored the sun with Mango Melody ink.  I stamped the Crumb Cake cardstock with the Birch background stamp.  I used the Stitched Sweetly dies.

No comments: