Thursday, August 27, 2020

Cocktails!

 Oh!  I'm so in love with this stamp set.  It's one I didn't think I needed .... until I saw all the cute cards everyone was making with it!  There are images of coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate with this set.  I am not a coffee drinker but cocktails, chocolate and cookies .... well, I love them!


First I stamped the cocktail glass image with Gray Granite ink all over the Shimmery White Cardstock.  The shimmer paper takes the water a bit better than Whisper White Cardstock.   There is less warping.  I used my Clear Block as a pallet for mixing the inks - Daffodil, Rocco Rose, Coastal Cabana.  I was able to mix them with water to make the ink lighter or darker.  It was a fun process to paint each drink, squeezing out water on my block with the Aqua Painter when I needed it.  When I had too much water on the image, I just blotted with a paper towel.  I used a die from Tasteful Labels Dies for the sentiment.
 




No comments: