Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Over The Rainbow Paper Pumpkin Style


LAST CHANCE ITEMS!

Today is the last day you can order your retiring favorites before they are gone for good.  Be sure to check out the items that are still available (many are discounted) as they will only be available for purchase today.

2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOG GOES LIVE ON JUNE 3rd!

It's that time again - a brand new annual catalog! How exciting!  It goes LIVE on Wednesday (2 pm EST) and you can be sure that I will be ordering all my new favorites bright and early!  There's so much to love - new suites and bundles galore, wonderful designer papers and lots of really wonderful embellishments!  If you have ordered from me recently, you should have received your catalog by now.  If you didn't, please let me know and I will get one sent to you.

PAPER PUMPKIN

I have been playing with the colorful May 2020 Paper Pumpkin craft kit.  It features 4 out of 5 of the 2020-2022 In Colors:  Bumblebee, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight.   This kit is full  of rainbows and sunsets!

These new In Colors should brighten and lift your spirits!

Making Memories with MIchelle In Colors

I gave this one to a friend.  I just love this card!  I used a retired Washi Label Punch to make the pajama pants.

Instead of a martini, let's have a Quarantini!

Lots of  fussy cutting here!
 For this  one, I used the negative part of the cloud that I had punched out and carefully cut all around the negative space.

I used the Seaside Embossing Folder on the Magenta card.

Part of the cloud is adhered to the back of the card and the "hey" cloud is holding the card shut.

I made a belly band on this card.


This is one of the cards with the instructions in the kit.

I used the Circles Dies and layered Purple Posy, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade and Magenta Madness. 
Do you know that last year this time, I was laying on a beach in Hawaii!!??  Oh how I wish I was there now.   So speaking of rainbows, sunshine and Hawaii, I thought you might enjoy this animated rendition of "Over the Rainbow" by a Hawaiian musician, Israel Ka"ano.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



No comments: