Wednesday, June 10, 2020

3 x 3 Mini Book with Purse

I made this cute little 3x3 mini book (and little purse to put the book in) this weekend to send to someone special.


I found the instructions and video for the little purse here.

The little book is made with some little note cards that Stampin'Up offered several years ago along with the Daffodil Designer Paper.  I followed instructions for the book on Patty Bennett's website.  She made the book using the Best Dressed 3x3 note cards.  I scoured all my stamps to come up with sentiments to put inside the book.  What do you think?








There are so many options for this little book.  I am thinking about making one with scripture for my pastor.  They would also make a cute baby brag book, or a graduation gift .... lots of ideas!

No comments: