Friday, June 19, 2020

Color Coach

I have been working on a Color Coach project.  Do you remember when Stampin'Up! offered a Color Coach?  Many times, I struggle with color combinations and need something quick and easy to put colors together.  I have kept the two Color Coach's that I have bought in the past and added all the new colors to it.  I took apart the two that I had and combined them with the new colors.  If you google on line "SU Color Coach" you will find a lot of them that you can download and make your own like I did on mine.  This stack of color is my "go to" when I'm looking for colors to combine.  I can fan them out and try different colors together to see how I like them.  It makes color selections simple.



They couldn't all fit on one so I just divided them up and labeled them to make it easier.  I could also have put them on a large ring but I had those little screws already.  I may put them all together later if this doesn't work.
This is the front of the card.  If I didn't already have the card with the color combinations from my old Color Coach, I cut a piece of coordinating cardstock and adhered the combos to it (see Sea Side Spray card below.)

This is the back of the cards with the different color combinations.   

This is one of the cards I had to make.  I googled and found the new in-colors, printed them out and adhered them to a piece of cardstock that matched.

Hope this helps you with matching colors.

No comments: