Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hello from Maryland!

Hello!  I am blogging to you today from Ashley's house in Maryland with her cat, Bogart, sitting in my lap wanting to be right in the middle of whatever I am doing!


I have had a great visit so far and still a week to go to make memories.  My sister, Marianne, and I flew to Baltimore on Friday.  Ashley met us at the airport and we went to the Guinness Brewery nearby.  We took a tour of the brewery and had lunch before heading home to Ashley's house where we just chilled for the evening.  We've been to the Guinness Brewery in Dublin, Ireland so it was fun to visit this new one.






I'll share more pictures in the next day or so.  I am going to make a few cards while Ashley is at work today but I wanted to share this cute one first!  This is the first card I've made using Special Someone stamp set but not the last.  Isn't that little raccoon adorable??  I have the matching dies for this set so it makes it easy to cut out with no fussy cutting.  The tag came from one of the Paper Pumpkin sets and worked great for this birthday card.


No comments: