Saturday, June 18, 2016

Jars of Love

These are two of the cards we made in Stamp Club this month.  I just love the Jars of Love stamp set along with the coordinating framelits!  For the card below, I also used a piece of DSP from the Serene Scenery stack (another favorite!)  And how do you like the embossing folder????  It is new also and sure to be a favorite.  I stamped the flowers in Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.  The jar is stamped with Bermuda Bay and the leaves are Mint Macaron.  I used a little trick on the jar and flowers.  I punched out a circle and adhered it at the top of the jar with just 1/2 of it showing.  That gave me something to glue the flowers down to and made it much easier.


I had a hard time deciding which new sets to introduce to my club members this month.  I didn't want to overwhelm them by doing a different stamp on each card so I concentrated on just a couple new sets.  Here is the second card I made using the jars.

This one is a shaker card.  The DSP is retired (It's My Party) in Mint Macaron with a piece of the Peekaboo Peach ribbon down the middle to hide the seam.  I stamped the jar in black and used my marker to go around the edges in Mint.




No comments: